Tableau Training Course
Tableau Training Course
Tableau Software is inventive Business Intelligence software, which furnishes its customers with devices and intuitive dashboards to seek, question, examine and visualize sets of information to create valuable business bits of knowledge. Tableau is viewed as a pioneer in the field of data discovery and the organization is ready to profit as trends for example, data discovery.
We give Tableau training courses on weekdays and ends of the week. Our Tableau training institute in Delhi ncr took care of by working experts who has in-depth experience of working Tableau instrument. After fulfilment of the course we give Tableau interview questions, Tableau mock interviews. Additionally live undertaking is given as a major aspect of Tableau instructional courses.
We teach core SQL ideas to help applicants in effortlessly do dashboard evaluation in Tableau training. We are appraised as top Tableau training institute in Delhi ncr. This course is for individuals who need make their profession in Tableau Reporting device.
Why this is job proof
- Training incorporate Complete Tableau Basic and Advance Concepts
- Understanding the Requirement
- Laying out the conditions for the information required
- Modelling the Data
- Dashboard Development
- Best Practices Followed
- All the training would be provided by Industry Experts who already works on Tableau platform.
- Backup Class in case you miss any session.
- Theory + Practical Training along with case studies in order to get better understanding of concepts.
- Complete course material with no extra cost.
- Free doubt clearing session after completion of the training.
- Resume building by experts.
- Feedback form filled by candidates after every class in order to maintain highest level of quality standards.
- WELCOME TO TABLEAU DESKTOP
- WHAT’S NEW IN TABLEAU DESKTOP
- GET STARTED
- Tutorial: Get Started in Tableau Desktop
- Open Tableau and Connect to Data
- Create a Scatter Plot with Show Me
- Create a Line Chart with Show Me
- Save your Work
- Step-by-Step: Explore Data with Tableau
- Step 1 – Create a Basic View in Tableau
- Step 2 – Create a Nested Table View
- Step 3 – Create a Small Multiples View
- Step 4 – Filter to Show a Subset of Data
- Step 5 – Color Marks by Region
- Build-It-Yourself Exercises
- Build a Bar Chart
- Build a Text Table
- Build a Line Chart
- Build a Scatter Plot
- Build a Heat Map
- Build a Histogram
- Build a Gantt Chart
- Build a Pie Chart
- Build a Treemap
- Build a Box Plot
- Build a Packed Bubble Chart
- Build a Map View
- Tour the Tableau Environment
- Tableau Concepts
- CONNECT TO AND PREPARE DATA
- DESIGN VIEWS AND ANALYZE DATA
- Connector Examples
- Manage Licenses
- Functions, Operators, & Data Types
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Pass Expressions to R
- Quick Starts
- Upgrade Tableau Desktop
- Accessing the Help
- Optimize Workbook Performance
- Manage Queries